I'm So Exicted!

Rurik On The Go, 3months old, CJD.Sign
HI,
Hi, Sweet Friends!
.
I'm so excited!
.
Rurik will start his journey here in 9 hours.
.
I'm a mess! I'm praying for a good safe flight. There is lots of rain and stormy weather from the East Coast to Colorado.
.
This journey started back in February when hubby reached out and I was blessed with a miracle!
.
Rurik is the result of this miracle! I'm so emotional and so excited. I am so happy that God has blessed me with a new Service Animal!
.
And being a new momma after all this time is very challenging. But it is good and he will get me walking again; more than I am doing now. I'd been lost since Raider died in December. And that emptiness will be filled again, TOMORROW!
.
I haven't slept well in 3 nights and I know it will be rough tonight. And anyway, He can nap with me tomorrow, right?
.
A miracle come true!
.
I just got a text from the breeder: "All paperwork in order. I will call you tomorrow after flight lifts off."
.
Oh my gosh!!!! This is really happening! !
God is so Good! Happy tears!!
.
I'll update with photos as soon as I can!
.
Thank you all for joining me on this journey! Blessings, CJ♡
.
.
.
#cjdsign #cjdsignblog #servicedog #serviceanimal #miracle #miraclesdohappen #faith #God #answeredprayers #specialfamily #RUontheGO


Comments