Rurik is almost here!

Hi,
 Rurik is on the plane and coming to our home!
Rurik will be my new Service Animal! He is just 3 months old now and I will be training him over the next year to be my personal Service Animal! I'm so excited! 
This is a message from Eric Woodcock, Rurik's breeder, handler:
"Oh my gosh! It is so close now!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– "He's been processed thru United Cargo and will be loaded on the plane shortly. He was relaxing in his crate when they wheeled him out. Let me know when you have him please, Eric. "πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
 He's halfway home!
One more stop after Denver and that is home to Montrose!


Rurik "RU" On The Go was traveling to Montrose, Colorado from Denver International Airport.
Rurik just landed in Denver, Colorado. After a few hrs layover, he will be on his way here to Montrose!! So excited!!!


  October 3rd, 2018
Thanks for coming,
RU

Comments